Weddy's War Zone

Friday, August 26, 2005

Fucking Disgusting BURPER!

I got stuck on a really crowded bus on the way back from work.

At the stop after mine this skinny guy was one of the multitude who got on the bus and he decided to sit next to me. Which was fine, except that he could not bloody well wait for me to move aside for him to get in. Granted he is really skinny and had almost no difficulty squeezing his minimalistic bag of bones pass me to get to the window side ( i was seated by the aisle), I still got really fed up that he rubbed his skinny ass right across my bag. Call me paranoid, BUT, who knows when was the last time he washed those pants. Or if he went to take a leak, didn't wash his hands and immediately after rubbed his hands on his pants. I could go on and on with more disgusting scenarios, each more blood curdling then the next. YUK!

When I got over the revulsion and compulsion to clean my bag I heard this distinct sound coming from this pest next to me. When the bus stop at a red light and all was slightly quieter I realise that sound I had been hearing for some time was this fucker next to me burping!

Don't get me wrong. I burp. All the time in fact. Ask my friends and they'll tell you that I love to burp. As a friend of mine once said, "Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it."

But this was a totally different case all together. This guy was burping like he kena force to burp like that. They came out in sets of five or six continuous ones. It was so bad that I was worried he might explode and I'd have pieces of skinny fucker all over me.

I counted them. That's how disgusted and annoyed I was. I wanted to see how many times he'd go at it. All in all he burped 97 times (from the time I noticed and started counting anyways). So annoying! Luckily no smell lor. If not I'd be typing this from my hospital bed.

WHY ME??!!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home