Weddy's War Zone

Friday, August 26, 2005

First torture session

Alamak! Feel like shit man. Aching everywhere.

If you have not guessed by now I went for my first gym session today. I am really out of shape. I knew that to begin with but I am talking seriously out of shape.

This reminds me of the time I first started step aerobic classes. For the first ten days my legs were a cross between lead and jelly. Don't even get me started on the rest of my body.

Today's session was quite good, seeing as how I never excercise outside of running after people or from place to place when at work. I did half an hour on that stair master thingy (without falling off hor!). Another twenty minutes on the threadmill (also without falling off). Finally my Target Twin, T and I did a little bit with the weights and then had lunch. I was exhausted after that.

God help me! Another session has been planned for coming Sunday. If I blog no more you know it is either cuz I am dead or have caused grievous hurt to myself.

FYI : My favourite flowers are tulips and lilies for those who wanna send condolense wreath/get well bouquets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home