Weddy's War Zone

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Parting gifts


I love stuff toys and lucky for me so do the two siao cha bohs that were transfered out of my deparment.

I got them each a cute little friend to remind them of me.


My Target Twin & Marcel. (yes, that is the monkey's name.)


My Target Twin had told me she liked her's and just my luck the Mini Toons where I work didn't have the object of her desire in stock and I had to go to Tampines after work to get it. The things I do for that one ah! Well, we'll leave that for another day, another post.


Lizzy's little darling. Isn't he adorable? I so wanted to keep him for myself. I was glad that Lizzy loved him the minute she set eyes on him. Too bad he's still nameless. And she keeps spraying him with Victoria's Secret body splash. As if he needs fumigating like that lor.

I'm glad that liked their little gifts and if I do say so myself, I have great taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home