Weddy's War Zone

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Seperation from my Target Twin


My Target Twin and another girl, Lizzy, have been transfered out from our department.

A bunch of us who are close friends went for a makan session to bid these two darlings "farewell". Even though we are technically still in the same company we have all gotten pretty close and will miss each not seeing them everyday.

It was a fun and rowdy affair. I daresay we were lucky not to get kicked out of the restaurant.

Here are some pics taken on that day.

My Target Twin & Lizzy posing away, as usual.

Lizzy enjoying her black pepper chicken pasta.

My Target Twin practising for a chicken bake rice advert

Furbykins & Furbyfetish.

Tiffy & My Target Twin acting cute.

My Han-sem, paikia look-alike friend, the thorn among the roses in our group.

We had a great time laughing and eating (aiyoh! another post about food. I'm sensing a pattern here.) I will miss my these two insane girls so much. I don't think it ever occured to me how much though.

Not till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home