Weddy's War Zone

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Games and dreams

Def Jam, Fight for NY is the game most recently purchased by my man for his XBOX.

Very fun, sooo interesting.

You get to create your own character. And I mean CREATE, as in you choose how tall, what skin and eye colour he has, what kinda head shape, build, hairstlye, facial features. Damn cool.

When you win fights you win $ to go shopping for stuff. And there's loads of stuff to buy. Shirts, t-shirts, jackets, jerseys, jeans. track pants, berms, accessories like hats, visors, sunglasses, even jewellery and tatts, the works. I was very impressed.

The music's damn happenin too.

The game it's self was not a let down either. Difficult moves that are not impossible to master with practice and it ain't easy to win a fight. This is what I gather from watching my man play. As i a mega clutz there's no way i would be able to survive even 1 match. But it is immensely fun to watch. (for me anyways.)

I've been watching him play this game almost every night since he got it.

So much so I've been having dreams of which I can't recall the content. Only things I seem to be able to remember is that it is always night time, there are lots of good looking, muscular animation guys around and rap music blaring in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home