Weddy's War Zone

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mystery solved

I have colonies of pimples not cuz I have some adverse psychological fear of working out that manifests itself in the form of pimple clusters all over my face.

I have colonies of pimples cuz it is that time of the month.

Yes, you guessed it.

The much feared and dreaded PMS bitch-witch has paid me a visit.

My man should temporarily be known as my POOR man.
But he puts up with me just the same.

At least my epsiodes are not as extreme as Finicky Feline's or Minishorts.
My target twin gets all weepy and hyper sensitive when PMS bitch-witch pays her a visit.

Poor them.

Poor me.

Poor us.

We women go though all this so we can produce younglings to take on the last name of the men we marry.

They had better bloody worship the bloody ground we walk on.

You guys so very manly? You try popping something the size of a watermelon out a hole the size of a lemon and see how you feel afterwards. NB! You think very easy is it? Since so easy, you do lah!

2 Comments:

  • At 16 September, 2005 13:54, Blogger FF said…

    I don't plan to have kids ever. And have contemplated taking out my womb during my worst PMS days. But I might change my mind, like I do for so many other things, so I won't. For now. :)

     
  • At 16 September, 2005 14:42, Blogger brendywendy said…

    you and quite a few of my friends actually (the taking out womb part i mean).

    does your GCB know you don't want kids, ever?

    I'm not one of those super eager to have babies type. But I'd love to have 2 or 3. My man would be devastated if I did not want any.

    I don't adore babies/children unless they are super cute or extremely intelligent.

    I don't hate all kids though. I love my cousins, nieces and nephews. CUZ they are extremely well behaved. not like the monkeys that are running around and terrorizing people nowadays.

    I am from a very strict peranakan family and so we show our children lots of love but also lots of discipline. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home