Weddy's War Zone

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Congratulations Furbykins!

Just got back from furbykins engagement. So happy for her. She and her guy really deserve and are well suited for each other.

At least she now was one thing less to worry about. Poor girl has been under so much stress from work and trying to finish all the arrangments for her engagement as well as the wedding.

Here are some pics from the occassion. Was also delighted that my man was able to attend since he was off today.


the gang from work hanging out after lunch at furbykin's void deck.

me :)

me, lizzy & her fiance, aka my scandal. (kidding lah!)

furbykins wz her gifts.

furbykins, me & my man.


me and furbykins' cake. gorgeous right?

It was a pity that we were not able to stay till she got all dolled up in her pretty baju wz full make up. I still think she looked pretty damn hot anyways.

A great time was had by all.

Once again, Congratulations furbykins!

Now it's my nap time. Better excuse myself before I get cranky.

1 Comments:

  • At 07 October, 2005 11:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey brend..
    thanks for ur effort on putting my day on ur blog.. so touching lor..
    thanks once again.. erm.. by the way hav the pics ready can i take a look.. thanks..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home