Weddy's War Zone

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Brothers grimm




I went to see this show with my man today. Totally loved it.

Probably cuz of it's the out of the ordinary, totally unconventional, dark, beautiful artwork and setting and... I just loved the whole feel of the show. Dark, dreary but some how not mordbid or depressing. I know, total contradictory. But that' s the way I feel about the show and I have no other way to express it.

AND,
she is so hot!
So unfair. She's not young ok.
First saw her in Brotherhood of the Wolf. I loved that movie too.
Mainly cuz the character Mani had a really hot bod, interesting storyline and the fact that it was all in french didn't hurt either. (yes, i can be very snobbish and like feeling sikit atas once in awhile. cannot meh?)

This poster is so cool.

4 Comments:

  • At 24 September, 2005 22:55, Blogger Anthony said…

    One day I'll come back and yell (alongside Richard)...

    "THE BROTHERS LIM DO NOT FEAR YOU!"

     
  • At 25 September, 2005 00:05, Blogger brendywendy said…

    you siao ah?!?!

    1. what makes you so sure your brother gonna stand by you and say that?

    2. you really wanna challenge the pontianaks, hantu teteks, toyols and God only knows what else that roam around this part of the world. I think at least 50x scarier than whatever they faced in the movie man.

     
  • At 25 September, 2005 00:05, Blogger brendywendy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 28 September, 2005 13:51, Blogger Anthony said…

    Richard will have no choice about the matter. Cos I intend to take him by suprise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home