Weddy's War Zone

Friday, September 30, 2005

I hate drunks!

I hate them, hate them, hate them, hate them!!! ARGH!!!!

Why the hell would a person go out drinking and keep getting drunk time after time after time??

It's as if this person expects time itself on all dimensions would have to come to a stand still and the ENTIRE universe would have to rush to his/her aid!

If you can't hold your fucking liquor then DON"T DRINK!!!!

Or if you are insistent on drinking then know your fucking limits!!!

I drink. I enjoy it. Some of my friends even call me alchy, in jest. Which I don't mind in the least cuz it's true that I enjoy alcohol very very much.

BUT I am not a drunk. Cuz I know my limits.

Sure I may get silly some times and slur when I talk and sometimes even have difficulty walking straight. But this is not a frequent occurance (the difficulty walking straight part i mean).

I have never needed someone to send me home and inconvenience this person by being totally non responsive when questioned on where the fuck I stay and what my fucking unit number is.

And why would I want to get myself into such a state knowing full well what my mum would have to say to the poor sod that brought me home?

I HATE DRUNKS!!!!

Especially the ones that need people to send them home so that the person saving their ass can get the 3rd degree from their parentals, vomit everywhere, are heavy as hell, and do this repeatedly on a FUCKING regular basis.

KNNBCCB

7 Comments:

  • At 05 October, 2005 02:26, Blogger Anthony said…

    Ach.

    Do we know this person?

     
  • At 05 October, 2005 12:38, Blogger brendywendy said…

    yes my dear.

    we know this person.

     
  • At 05 October, 2005 12:41, Blogger brendywendy said…

    eh, y u no link me? i not your friend ah?

    or is it cuz i not famous?

    i know lah i never got browned. not like u. i not so interesting mah.

     
  • At 06 October, 2005 00:20, Blogger brendywendy said…

    y no comment girly? let me guess. if we all knew who this was it'd be a 'nuf said kinda situation. eh?

     
  • At 06 October, 2005 05:27, Blogger Anthony said…

    Okay, okay I'll link you. Geez.

    It's just a hassle to do the linking cos I actually have to go into the template and change things around. Unlike me bro who can understand binary if you flash lights at him, I actually have to figure out the linky thingy everytime I do it.

     
  • At 06 October, 2005 12:23, Blogger brendywendy said…

    eh! u don't pretend to be dense lah.
    if i can do it u can too.

    so easy. just copy exactly the format for the others that u have linked and replace their addy with mine and their name to my name.

    gimme your password. i do for u. :p

     
  • At 06 October, 2005 22:32, Blogger brendywendy said…

    yes, i am thinking you are guessing correctly sister.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home