Weddy's War Zone

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Nose's Halloween Party


I was quite distressed that I had to work and missed probably the most happening Halloween Party this year. As reported here, here, here, here and here I was not wrong.

Though my night paled in comparison, I did manage to go to another party and here's how I spent my Halloween.

Lots of booze (yay!). But no food (boo). Except for chips and stuff (yuk).

Mo (seated with me) and Rich (seated with my target twin) attended. Which is great cuz it has been eons since I've seen them.

We made new friends too.

Notice how friendly my target twin gets when she's been consuming alcohol.

Mo was the centre of attention. (how could anyone resist this cutie?)

I doubt he had cause to complain.

Then my target twin met Stanley, her date for the night.

Sigh.

as you can see she's quite attached to him.

nose's halloween party 021

This is what I am afraid she will turn into without Stanley.

nose's halloween party 018

My man under the influence of one too many strawberry mageritas.

nose's halloween party 027

See what happens when you've had too much to drink?

It was a night to remember to say the least.

nose's halloween party 016

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home