Weddy's War Zone

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Little Johnny

.

Third grade teacher always took roll call each morning and had the pupils answer by reciting a short poem.

The first kid that sat in the first row was a teacher's pet.
He stood and said,
My name is Dan, and when I become a man, I would like to go to Japan if I can, and I think I can.

The next kid was a little girl who sat in the middle of the room. She stood up and answered the roll call by stating,
My name is Suzy,and when I become a lady I would liketo have a baby... if I can,and I think I can.

The next on the list was Little Johnny, sitting in the back of the room.
He stood up and said,
My name is Johnny,and I don't give a damn about Japan, but I would like to help Suzy with her plan, if I can and I think I can.


received via email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home