Weddy's War Zone

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hog's Breath

.
.
This is one happy birthday girl with her mammoth birthday brownie courtesy of Hog's Breath.


03


We went there with a different bunch of friends for a night of slightly more intimate but just as rowdy celebration.

I was delighted when I was presented with this...

04

I have to say it is one of the best looking burgers I have seen in a long time.

It was a great night but the end was quite disappointing.

After dinner we decided to go for drinks and someone suggested this place at boat quay(which i shall not name).

So we went there and to my dismay the place was tiny, overcrowded and definitely had enough people cramed in to to be declared a fire hazard.

After this place totally left us feeling agitated and annoyed we wandered around and eneded up at some quiet pub. By this time most of us were exhausted as it was a stiflingly hot night. We left after a couple of rounds. I can't say I regret any of it though. It was great to catch up with some of the lovely people that I have not seen in ages.

Of course I have lovely pics to remember the evening.

I present the usual suspects...


09

07

08

05

02

01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home