Weddy's War Zone

Monday, November 07, 2005

Nail Day

My target twin and I went to Jacky's today. Time for us to get our nails done. Again.



These are my target twin's lovely nails. I was too lazy to take a pic of mine.

After getting our nails done we window shopped around Far East Plaza. We popped by the cute little shop that I bought my watches from the last time. I bought another watch (yes, ANOTHER one) and a pair of hoop earrings (total damage$30). My target twin bought two watches and a pair of earrings too. Talk about major renovation going on there. It's gonna be an sight to be behold when it's finally finished.

I first set eyes on my man at the MickeyDee's in Far East Plaza. Many years later it was a Starbuck's and now it's a Subway.

We soon headed for Tang's to look for a dress for my target twin. She needs to find one soon for M's wedding. It's taking place in early December(?!?). We were both starting to panic.

Then I found these...



Aren't they gorgeous?!?!

So now I am only panicing cuz my target twin has yet to find her dress.


Wait a minute, I have no evening bag to match my bridesmaid dress or these shoes.
Damn! Just when I though I was in the clear.

Guess I have no choice but to go shopping. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home