Weddy's War Zone

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Wondeful dinner




It was great to be able to go to church with my mum and my man. It has been so long since we have been able to do that. And we got to go eat dinner at my FAVOURITE peranankan restaurant of all time, Peranakan Inn located at 210 East Coast Road. Just a stones throw away from Holy Family church and opposite possible the greatest zhi cha stall of all time Sin Hoi Sai, or as my friends and I love to call it House of Sin.

It was a fantabulous meal to say the least. Especially since it's been ages since I've eaten there.

We ordered

my favorite ayam sioh (left), chap chye (right) and sambal kangkong (bottom).



and my mum's favourite ngo hiang.

and yummylicious assam prawns.

After dinner we strolled a few stalls down to gina's vadai and bought some home for supper. They are superb. They've even been featured on makansutra.

What a truly great way to end the day. I am definitely happy and content tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home