Weddy's War Zone

Monday, January 15, 2007

Oz Trip December 2006


.

.

So as usual we did lots of shopping and eating.



Mish and Ell took us to this amazing cafe where I saw for the first time coffee art.



02



04





and if course this place had amazing food.



03





I had my favourite stuffed mushrooms. (3 different types of cheese! YAY!)



07





My man had his all time favourite dish in any western country...



PANCAKES!


06



Later on in the week we went to Port Campbell to have a quiet New Year's watching DVDs and enjoying each others company.



05



We also went to


11
14
19
22
15
20
It was spectacular. The views were simply magnificent. The wind was fantastci but the flies were EVERYWHERE!! Talk about annoying.
On the drive back we saw lots of cars stopped near this one point of the road and we decided to pull over and see what all the fuss was about. This was what I saw...
31
If my man hadn't shouted out that those were wild koalas in the trees by the road side I would have completely missed what everyone was staring at. My man galantly tried to get some nice pics for me but this is all we got.
34
33
In a desperate last attempt my man hiked down to get a better shot and was rewarded with this...
32
This fellar is lucky I didn't have a gun. I'd shoot him (or is it a her?). After all the trouble my man took to get closer for a good shot he gives us his ass. BASKET!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home