Weddy's War Zone

Monday, April 24, 2006

The pickup

A very shy computer programmer goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar.

After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively: "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs: "NO! I won't sleep with you tonight!"

Everyone in the bar is now staring at them.

Naturally, the guy is completely embarrassed as he quickly slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says: "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology, and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations."

To which he responds, yelling at the top of his lungs: "What do you mean $200.00?!"

received via email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home