Weddy's War Zone

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Payment In Kisses

Dear Sweetheart :

I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses.

You are my sweetheart.

Your husband
Allen.

His wife replied back after some days to her husband :

Dearest sweetheart,

Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.

1.. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2.. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3.. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses instead of the rent.
4.. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him someother items...........
5.. Other expenses 40 kisses**

Please don't worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and hope I can complete the month using this balance.

Shall I plan same way for next months?

Please Advise.

Your Sweet Heart

received via email on 1o Nov 05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home